Release PAC 1.2
What's new in PAC 1.2?
- Language changes which are visible in the Preview Window are now correctly defined in the HTML output and can therefore be recognized by screen readers.
- If, while in Preview Mode, the mouse cursor is moved over a data cell, its corresponding header cells (associated using the "Headers" attribute) are now highlighted.
- If, while in Preview Mode, the mouse cursor is moved over a header cell, its corresponding data cells (associated using the "Scope" attribute) are now highlighted.
- In Preview Mode, it is now possible to display the original PDF to the right of the preview window.
- The test "Correct Syntax Tags / Rolls" now checks links for their completeness.
- The test "Correct Syntax Tags / Rolls" can now resume the checking process after the first error has been found.
- The problem messages related to the "Correct Syntax Tags / Rolls" test now display a path to the corresponding tag.
- Language changes occuring together with abbreviations are now correctly displayed.
- In Preview Mode, Abbreviations are now implemented using the abbr-Tag.
- Within the lbl-Tag, all inline elements are now allowed.
- PAC no longer crashes if a tag is named "Artifact".
- Multiple problem Messages related to the "Sufficient contrast for Text" test are now summarized into one message, if the texts lie directly next to each other.
- The algorythm to determine the "correct reading order" has been improoved to reduce the number of false warnings.
- PAC no longer crashes when a tag contains a space character.
- Tags without actual content, but with an alternative text are no longer reported as being incomplete.
- Some tests are now given the general "Failed" status if the entire tag structure is missing in the PDF document.
- The performance when generating reports with a large amount of error messages has been improoved.
- The overall stability of PAC has been greatly improoved.